Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well, I have lots of time to post today since I am sitting in the UW Medical Center waiting for my moms surgery to begin and then, of course, end.  My mom has been with us for the last week and will be with us for the next four weeks at least. 
We have sure enjoyed having my mom at the house.  The kids love having her there to play with and it is sure nice to have the extra help.  She brought the kids to my school last Friday for our little Valentine Celebration.  My class loved having the kids there.  Maggee did very well, but Gregory was not too sure.  I was very surprised at how shy he was in the classroom.  I think that he was overwhelmed by the 22 children who mobbed him upon entry.  Jon and I went out to dinner and drinks for Valentine's Day while mom stayed with the kids.  We had a very nice time.  I was great to get out.
We have been staying busy.  I assume that will not end for the next 17 years or so.  We are looking forward to being able to sign Gregory up for T-Ball in the spring.  I can not wait to watch them.  So cute.  I keep threatening Jon that I am going to sign him up to coach all of those 3 year olds.....he just shakes his head at me and smiles. 
I am on my winter break this week so no school.  With yesterday and today at the UW Medical Center, the rest of hte week is going to go by fast I am sure.  I am hoping for nice weather so we can get out and play a little.  The kids just love going outside.  A couple of days ago, Gregory hopped on his Gator and headed down the driveway to see what was going on.  He is just getting so big.  I can not believe it. 
Maggee is talking more and more every day.  We love to listen to her talk.  She will attempt any word that we tell her to say.  We have also discovered that when Maggee wants more, she says and does the sign for more.  It is so sweet! 

No comments: